Membership is necessary to register, and to attend, AJA 50+ programs. Any individual aged fifty years or older (and his or her spouse) may become a member.
The annual membership fee for 2018-19 is $50.00 per person. The membership year runs from September 1st to August 31st. Although you are welcome to join or renew at any time, membership fees are not pro-rated.
All members are provided a photo membership card. Please bring your card to all AJA 50+ programs.
Please note the following:
- Each person must have their own UNIQUE EMAIL ADDRESS. This is our way of identifying you. Couples must register and pay separately. Sorry, this is the only way we can manage online registration at this time.
- Each person can only buy ONE membership which would be for themselves.
- This membership is valid for this membership year and will expire Aug 31, 2019. Membership is required to participate in AJA 50+ programs and is not pro-rated.
Other ways to join or renew your membership:
- In person at Registration Day and pay by cash, cheque or credit card
- Mail in the Membership Form with your cheque to our Membership Chair, Dan Sigler
- Mail in the Membership form with your program registration form and a cheque to our Registrar, Flo Morgan
- Contact the Executive Director firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements to purchase membership in person outside of Registration Days
If you have not had your picture taken for your membership card, please contact email@example.com to arrange a time that is convenient for you.
- Opportunity to contribute to governing, shaping and delivering of programs
- Access to daytime AJA 50+ programs at very affordable fees
- Program guide sent out 3 times a year
- Weekly email updates and program reminders
- Membership in the only city-wide Jewish organization for mature adults
Our membership chairperson is Dan Sigler firstname.lastname@example.org