Membership is necessary to register, and to attend, AJA 50+ programs. Any individual aged fifty years or older (and his or her spouse) may become a member.
The annual membership fee is currently $36.00 per person . The membership year runs from September 1st to August 31st. Although you are welcome to join or renew at any time, membership fees are not pro-rated.
All members are provided a photo membership card. Please bring your card to all AJA 50+ programs.
If you have not had your picture taken for your membership card, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time that is convenient for you.
- Opportunity to contribute to governing, shaping and delivering of programs
- Access to daytime AJA 50+ programs at very affordable fees
- Program guide sent out 3 times a year
- Weekly email updates and program reminders
- Membership in the only city-wide Jewish organization for mature adults
Our membership chairperson is Dan Sigler email@example.com